Once you’ve determined that your broadband connection is at fault you’ll need to track down the cause.
1. Turn your router off and on again. Sometimes routers stop working for no apparent reason and just need to reboot. They are essentially little computers and sometimes crash.
2. Turn your router off for 20 mins. This resets the connection at the exchange. Sometimes the exchange still thinks you’re connected even when you are not. So when your router tries to reconnect it messes up.
3. Plug your router into the master phone socket. This eliminates any problems with your internal phone wiring (a bad or no filter on one extension etc). You should unplug all devices and just have your router and filter plugged into the master phone socket.
4. Ring Support… If these steps fail then it would indicate a more serious problem which our support team should be able to you help with.
- 97 Utilisateurs l'ont trouvée utile
My WiFi range and signal is weak WiFi routers only have a finite range – most...
We’ve created this guide to help you understand broadband. The 1 million dollar...
Quick Overview....We’ve created setup guide to help you setup the DNS servers on...
Broadband Overview What is “Broadband” Simple answer nowadays is that it’s generally...
Configure Netgear routers for Performa ProWe’ve created setup guide to help you...